SECURITY & YOUR DATA
At Paperchase, we take care to protect your privacy and secure your information. We will not disclose your personal details to third parties.
We use Sage Pay to keep your information safe and inaccessible to other Internet users.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect various types of information depending upon how you use our site. We will not disclose your personal details to third parties.
- When you order from us, we collect some personal information from you including your name, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number(s) and credit card number (with expiration date) or gift voucher number. We also store information on the person who will receive any gift you send (e.g., that person's name and address) and we will retain a record of your purchases. In addition, if you are a registered user and have signed in when you enter this information, it will automatically be saved in your “my account” area for ease of reference. We also provide you with the option requiring us not to save your credit card information with us if you so choose.
- When you become a Paperchase.co.uk registered user, we collect information from you including your name, mailing address, email address and password. This information is gathered to make your shopping experience as a registered user as quick and easy as possible. Additionally, we collect certain personal information if you choose to opt-in to our email newsletters or SMS alerts.
- Our primary goal in collecting personal information - including your first name, last name, purchase history, phone number(s), valid email and residential address and credit card data - is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, customised shopping experience and to let you know about offers that may be of interest to you.
- Data collected from this website will also help us work towards improving our website content and for internal marketing analysis and promotional purposes. We will not disclose your personal details to third parties.
- Information collected from you relating to career opportunities within Paperchase will be used as part of our internal recruitment process only and will not be shared with other parties.
This website is operated by Paperchase Products Ltd, and this security policy applies to this website only.
Read more about privacy & cookies.