RETURNS & REFUNDS
If you are not completely happy with your online purchase you can return it to us, within 30 days of receipt. Follow these steps to return your online purchase:
1. Contact us. Get in touch to notify us that you would like to return your purchase. Please include your order number and the product code of the product you would like to return. If you are a registered customer, your order number can either be found on the delivery despatch note sent in your original delivery parcel or in your order status.
- If the product is damaged we will refund the value of the returned damaged product to your original method of payment or send you an exact replacement product (we will pay the return and replacement product postage). We cannot send you a different product as a replacement.
- If you no longer want an unopened/unused product (within 30 days of receipt), we will refund the value of the returned product to your original method of payment (returns postage to be paid by the customer).
2. Package your return. All individual items must be in a saleable condition and returned in their original packaging with the barcode(s) and/or tags intact. Please note, with the exception of faulty merchandise, we cannot accept the return of products that have been opened or used.
3. Include printed and completed return slip. Our returns slip will need to be printed, completed and included in your return package to enable us to process your return. Remember to include your order number and your details, the goods you are returning and the reason through the 'reason for return' code. The returns slip can be viewed, downloaded and printed here.
4. Returns address. Use the purple returns address sticker provided to address your parcel. If you do not have a sticker send your parcel to:
Paperchase Products Ltd.
C/O iForce Ltd
Long Croft Road
The parcel is your responsibility until it reaches our warehouse, so we strongly recommend you obtain a proof of postage, as without this we will be unable to assist you further. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged or defective.
5. When returning your purchase please allow 28 days from the day the parcel is posted for your refund to be processed or your replacement to be despatched.
6. We will email you to let you know when your refund or your replacement order has been processed. Refunds will be processed within 7 days of receiving your parcel. It may take up to 7 days for the refund to show in your account.
If you experience any difficulties with the online returns process please get in touch.
REFUNDS ON POSTAGE & PACKAGING
If we have sent a product in error or it is faulty, damaged, or of unsatisfactory quality or is unfit for purpose, we will refund the postage and packaging charges you have paid to receive and return that product, unless it was sent to you with other products which you are not returning.
In order for us to refund the postage and packaging charges you have paid, please ensure you enclose a copy of your receipt detailing the charges. Failure to do so means we will only refund you the value of the item/s we have received.
REFUNDS ON eGIFT VOUCHERS
We cannot provide refunds on egift vouchers.
When a postal carrier returns an undeliverable package to us we issue a full refund (excluding delivery charges).
We are unable to re-send packages that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you would still like to purchase those products, you're welcome to place a new order. A package may be 'undeliverable' because the address provided was incorrect or, following a failed delivery attempt, it has not been collected from the local collection office and has subsequently been returned to sender.
By law, customers in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered.
To cancel your purchase within the seven-working-day cooling-off period, the above procedures should be followed. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged or defective.
For more information on your right to withdraw from your purchase within the seven working day cooling-off period, visit the Department of Trade and Industry's website at: http://www.dti.gov.uk/consumers/buying-selling/distance-selling/index.html